Join us for a FREE 3-day online summit about employment for youth with disabilities! We’ll have employers, employees, and experts with stories and advice to help you get a great job!
Featured job fair employers:
1:00PM - 4:30PM
Opening Youth Panel
Hear from a panel of youth involved in the IMPACT Youth Employment Research Project. Learn about the challenges and successes they have experienced in their search for employment.
10:00AM - 1:30PM
- Learn about employment opportunities with the Brick and how they are increasing their inclusive workforce https://www.thebrick.com/
- Go2HR will be sharing information on BC’s Tourism industry https://www.go2hr.ca/
- BC Transit will be presenting on employment in the transit system https://www.bctransit.com/choose-transit-system
- Join a KPU student and faculty member to discuss ways to meet your employment goals by going to college or university.
- Learn about Steps Forward, A BC initiative for inclusive post-secondary education. STEPS Forward provides inclusion support for students with developmental disabilities to go to college or university.
10:00AM - 2:00PM
Virtual Job Fair
Connect with 25 employers from various sectors across BC looking to hire inclusively.
This event was made possible thanks to an Accessibility Project grant from Disability Alliance BC.